Be among the first to receive our updates and opportunities sent directly to your inbox.
The GAIN -AFREXIM Masterclass on Entrepreneurship and Inter-African Trade is organized by Grand Africa Initiative-GAIN and proudly sponsored by African Export-Import Bank.
The Program is designed to:
- Increase Africa’s share of the global trade through the contribution of the young African Entrepreneurs that will be trained.
- Help more young African entrepreneurs grow their African-based businesses.
- Equip young African entrepreneurs with the skills to build larger-scale enterprises in Africa.
- Position young African entrepreneurs' businesses to compete globally and attract inflows to Africa.
Apply here: (bit.ly/GAIN AFREXIM)
GAIN in collaboration with the Development Bank of Nigeria Plc (DBN) calls for application from women entrepreneurs in Nigeria for the program specifically designed to empower women entrepreneurs.
Program Duration: Six weeks
Eligibility: Women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria, with a business or a business idea, between 22 to 45 years of age, have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
Scope: The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
- Training by a faculty of experts.
- Access to mentors.
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility.
Apply here: (bit.ly/GAIN DBN)